RECIPE – Mashed Garlic Cauliflower
Enjoy cauliflower in a whole new way!
Check out this recipe from our very own Level One Certified Precision Nutritionist, Jen Myers!
- 1 Medium to Large head of cauliflower
- 3 Large whole garlic cloves
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Separate and cut cauliflower into small chunks.
- In a medium pot, combine garlic and cauliflower
- Fill pot with enough cold water to cover vegitables
- Cover and bring to boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender, drain
- Add olive oil, salt & pepper
- Using food processor or immersion blender, process until desired, smooth consistency
- Add salt & pepper to taste