Happy Father’s Day!
We asked for three fun facts about some of our favorite dads, the ones who raised us! Check out what our employees had to say about their dads!
Mackenzie – Dad: Bill
– He has completed SIX Iron Man Triathlons!
– Plays trumpet in a Jazz band in LA.
– Was born in Germany, his father was in the Army at the time.
JR – Dad: Jess
– Raced Boats.
– Builds really awesome houses.
– He went to Paso Robles High School when it was still at Flamson.
Jen S. – Dad: Joe
-Owns a Junkyard.
-Owns a motorcycle.
Emily – Dad: Jason
-Loves to travel.
-Teaches survival classes.
Lindie – Dad: Scotty
-Always wears shorts, no matter the weather.
-Likes really weird Sci-Fi movies.
-He knew what he wanted to do for a job in 7th grade.
Antje – Dad: Kris
-He’s Range Master and Glock, Remington & Colt Armor and hostage negotiator for the Monterey County Sheriff’s Department.
-Was the Small Arms and Crew Served Weapons Instructor & self proclaimed “Life saver extraordinaire” in the USCG.
-He gave me my middle name, Raven.
Katie – Dad: Phil
– He works at the Monterey County Sheriff’s Department.
– He was awarded Officer of the Year and a Medal of Valor in 2002.
– He can fix anything!
Jason – Dad: Fred
– His Atascadero High School PE teacher was also Jason’s PE teacher.
– He still lives in the house he and mom bought 50 years ago.
– Was a volunteer Fireman for Atascadero’s all volunteer Fire Station in the 60’s & 70’s.
Sheryl – Dad: Terry
-Was always the life of the party and loved to laugh.
-Was an Engineer.
-Is greatly missed.
Serena – Dad: Vic
– He built a beautiful log cabin on the Clark Fork River in Montana.
– He really grew up on the Plains in Montana.
– He was a team roper.
Suzette – Dad: Manny
– He owned a donut shop.
– He was a good golfer and used to win tournaments.
– He was very smart with his finances.
Rachael – Dad: Pancho
– He knows how to fly a plane.
– He loves the casino.
– He’s like a map, he’s really good with directions!
San Luis Sports Therapy- Paso Robles
1345 Park St
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Read more information about affordable personal training